Monday, July 21, 2008

What About Me!

Hello to all! This is my first blog entry that I have finally decided to start doing after many conversations with the BFF. I figured a good place to vent and share with anyone who might actually be interested. What about me?? Well people who know me say I am fun and loving....my friends are smart enough to know that most of it is witty sarcasm and if you are lucky I like you! I say I am curious and friendly...loyal and sweet, would do anything for any one of my friends...Aside from that...I have three beautiful babies of my own: Gabe is 12 and driving me crazy with his tween attitude, I have Kaylee the Tomboy slash Princess depending on the day, she is a magnificant 8...and then my Jonathan, he is my thrill seeker and will probably be the one to give me a heart attack when he is a teenager...thank God he is only 6 and madly inlove with his Johnny Appleseed girlfriend (aka my bff Miss) I also have 2 extra cute boys that belong to my Jamey:) Kenny is the oldest of the bunch being a soon to be driving madman...actually he is an awesome kid and I am glad he is part of the family. Last but certainly not least the little boy who comes to our house every weekend Tony. He is Jamey's youngest and is quite the negotiator...gets that from his Daddy.
So a little more on me...well I am currently 31 but really I am like 21! I only wish! I work for a big company but I work from home so most days you will find me slaving away in front of my computer in the basement of my house in my jammies...until at least noon! I was married for 9 years and that was interesting to say the least. We were a Navy family and have lived in Maryland, Florida, California, Ohio and back to Maryland before finally coming back to home sweet home Wisconsin. Three kids later Divorce...thank god! The Sperm Donor for those of you who don't know is married to his foreign exchange student bride from Albania who is about 10 years younger than him...questions??? Yeah me too but feel free to ask! I got the better end of the deal, no more him and a better man, Jamey! Jamey and I have been together for over 2 1/2 years now. We actually went to high school together however he would never have been my type nor me his!
For the most part life is sane...but you know there are always twists and in this blog you are certain to hear about that too!

No comments: