Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Look Out for the Flying Monkeys!!!


For those of you who don’t know, I answer a lot of emails for my job…probably enough to make a person insane…which might explain a lot if you know what I mean? The variety of things that we receive is sometimes inexplicable and a lot of times from people who are outraged. This is the funniest thing I have ever experienced considering the people the emails are concerning are in their golden years and apparently completely willing to share their opinions of our ability or inability to complete our jobs.
Recently while adding to my insanity by working my 108Th hour of overtime for the month of December, my partner in crime Jules, shared with me an issue from a member where they wanted a detailed letter explaining our inadequate and incompetent impact on their account. The following is the response that I recommended for Jules to reply with:

Dear Member
We regretfully have no explanations as to why we continue to hire completely incompetent idiots when clearly a monkey would suffice. I ask myself everyday where they find the pool of morons from which we continuously hire the idiots who manage your account. I apologize that it is damn near impossible for your account to ever reflect an accurate balance. It is my intention to biatch slap each person who has ever erroneous touched your account on the next business day. Please know that not all of us are this ridiculously incompetent and I will make it my personal business to keep the morons in line so that you at least have the satisfaction that something is being done.
My Sincerest Apologies for the Inconvenience,
Your new favorite Insurance Billing Coordinator

No comments: