Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Only Me!



Are you wondering what these girls are doing? They are breaking into a vehicle with a coat hanger....You want to know the difference between this picture and what you would have seen this morning had you been with me? The difference would be about 4 inches of snow and from the looks of it at least 70 degrees....

That's right boys and girls this morning was an adventure. See what happened was I needed to bring the pets to friend Jules house because the pesky housing people were coming to the house to inspect and my $300.00 pet deposit only covered the fish tank so the 4 legged creatures are not suppose to be there. So normally I would have walked out the door with just my sweatshirt on but for some God foreseeing reason I threw on my snowmobile jacket! Hmmm, he knew!

So I drive the boy to school and then I continue over to Jules house. I get there and leave the vehicle running since the standing temp was maybe -10 degrees this morning. I take the dogs into the house and leave the cat in the van. I come back out and that crazy cat must have stepped on the auto locks and locked me out of my running vehicle which at the time had 3/4 of a tank of gas....hmmm

So I call the boyfriend and he says try to use a coat hanger...then he vowed to take the kids to school and meet me over there. So here I stand out in the freakin freezing cold watching my cat sit on the heating vent meowing at me like "hey its warm in here what the hell are you doing out there?" Biatch! I bet you I spent 30 minutes freezing my ass, fingers and toes off trying to pop that lock...Jules came out...to no avail....

So boyfriend gets lost while on his way over. I have to use the orange flairs to wave him in from a side street. He gets there and do you know that man took the coat hanger and popped that lock within 2 minutes! Unbelievable! Thank God for the boyfriend today!

So I talked to Jules on the way home and tell her unbelievable we tried for how long to get that f'ing lock and it takes him 2 minutes??? Without skipping a beat (which is why I love her) she says "Well I guess he is a better criminal than us".

Long and short of it...

1. You really should have a spare key that isn't made up

2. Keep a boy who has skills like that if you can utilize it with out having to bail him out of jail

3. Snow mobile jackets might be bulky but they are damn warm

4. Never leave a 4 legged creature roaming around in a running vehicle in -10 degree weather!

Here's to wishing none of you find yourself watching your car run while your toes get frostbite!!

1 comment:

Miss Speaking said...

I knew she was waiting to get you...cats are like that.

Miss