Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Because I am Just That Freakin Important!!!


So what I have learned is that whatever I set my " status" to is very very important to people. It appears that within the last month on more than one occasion a Kettle corn stalker has needed to figure out why my status is what it is and if it is in reference to her...now, I must tell you that on more than one occasion and yes indeed on the last two occasions that she has inquired it has been in reference to the Kettle corn Stalker...but not always...I do however enjoy throwing things in there that catch her off guard and make her question her own childish tactics including this last one for which I updated my status to "Tammy is thinking keep dreaming, that is the past" which was in reference to Kettle corn putting a picture of her and my boyfriend together over 5 years ago when they were dating as one of her pictures on her face book account....how freaking big of a douche bag (thank you bff for that word) do you need to be to post that pictures...seriously!!! Posting a picture of you with an ex boyfriend on your various web account only leads others to believe that you feel that you aren't good enough and you have absolutely nothing to add to those around you or to life in general...which quite honestly is certainly true in this case.
So, for the rest of my avid readers, which there are not too terribly many, do not take this post to heart because really it is a spoof and you know me well enough to know how much of this is a joke! Read on....
I’m the most important person in my life and certainly in yours and I say this without regret or ego. It is a fact that if I do not take care of myself to the best of my ability I will fail as a human being. This means I am more important than you to me. If you think this is a selfish ideologue I have absolutely no problem accepting that. But I bet you do, because you know that what I say and do is more important than anything you could possibly have to offer. I am the most important person. And it is all about me. This means if I want to help you, extend myself to you, or be of service to you, I have to put me first. This also means I don’t have to help you if I don’t want to and the reason is none of your business - not to sound unkind - but you do not have a “right” to me, my thoughts or my feelings. I owe no one an explanation and those people who would require one, would want one in order to judge it to either talk me out of it, make me wrong on it, guilt me with it, or try to rationalize it away from me. If I trust to, I may tell you. If I don’t I won’t. You do have a “right” to yours and I may suggest that if you’re feeling “off” you examine them. If I lose me, I am useless to you; I am useless to me. You cannot fill up my bucket, no matter how hard you try. If you bend over backwards and contort and hurt yourself for my benefit I may or may not notice but you will almost surely get resentful. Your resentment will not hurt me. I promise. But it will hurt you. It will permeate everything you touch and you will stunt yourself.
So if you must know, yes it was intended toward you, anytime you read what I think, know that it is true, it is probably about you and your stupid thoughts and tactics, and no matter how nice I am to you in person, I do for certain, not like you!

No comments: