Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Popcorn, Discount Cards and God Knows What Else!!

So I know I can't possibly be the only one that is being bombarded by this nonsense of selling any thing and everything to all your friends relatives, and a bunch of strangers. We have so much going on in this house it isn't funny....we had pictures times 4....clothing for football, coupons and discount cards for hockey, popcorn for boyscouts, I am sure fall products for Girl Scouts and then whatever the kids get from school....who knows how much more there will be....anyway, hopefully someone who reads this feels compelled to buy something .... here is the letter from my boy;)
Hello everyone,
I decided to join the Cub Scouts this year cause it is going to teach me all kinds of things like respect, loyalty, responsibility and more....plus I get to have fun doing it! I am really excited to build my pine car for the derby. Part of being in the Cub Scouts is this fundraiser, it is the only fundraising that the boy scouts do and it funds our whole year. I am hoping that there is maybe some thing in that you might be interested in since there are many kinds of popcorn and this year there is even Trail Mix....lots of these come in great tins that are fun to display. We also have a selection for sending Popcorn over seas to our troops to if you didn't need any popcorn for yourself but you want the brave soldiers to get some. For that you have to pay for it upfront and I have to turn it in just 3 weeks...if you want to order anything else you can just email or call my mom with your order and you have until November when the popcorn arrives to pay for it. I appreciate all your help.
Thanks Again,
Jon Corriea

P.S.
You can see what is available at this website however if you would please email or call my mom with your order that would be prefered, when you order on the website my Den/Troop doesn't get any of that money, it goes to the Boy Scout Council only. Thanks Again:)

http://www.trails-end.com/TESales/public/productlist.asp?PublicCountryCode=1&action=FilterCouncil&FilterCouncil=24859&SelectedCountry=United+States&SelectedState=Wisconsin&SelectedCountryFilter=1&SelectedStateFilter=60&SelectedCouncil=Chippewa+Valley



No comments: