Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For you Miss!

So my bff wanted me to share a story with you after she found a similar story online!
A long time ago when we were just teenagers I was dating this guy whom I apparently was the only one who enjoyed him. He was older and I thought he was cute....Anyway, BFF did not enjoy him and most certainly my mom did not enjoy him either. It just so happened that he played hockey and for whatever reason I really honestly don't remember I had his hockey stick in my bedroom.
My oldest sister lived with a friend who had a little boy that BFF and I would babysit pretty regularly. Most times this would be so that Sis and Friend could go out to the bar. One nite BFF and I were babysitting and as usual it entailed us spending the nite so that the girls could close the bar down. Now Friend gave permission for the boyfriend to spend the nite so all was cool. He came over later and we just hung out and then we all went to sleep....boyfriend, me, and BFF all right next to each other in that order. Nothing happened...I swear this on my children's life and also based on the fact that BFF would have murder him first and then me.
So, low and behold the girls came home and nothing was said about boyfriend spending the night. Didn't seem like it was a big deal at all. We went home the next day as usual and things still were just fine. We went somewhere together boyfriend, BFF and myself...I think we might have went to see one of BFF's Foreign exchange student friends...memory is a little foggy on this so I could be wrong. We came home and pretty much before we got past the front door my mother came out swinging with the Hockey Stick...told him to never come back along with I am sure some explicative words of advise for the boyfriend.
At that point boyfriend left with BFF and myself waiting on deck for steaming hot Mother to return. Although both BFF and I tried to explain that nothing had happened Hockey Stick Mad Mom was not in the mood for conversation and for the first and only time in my life my mother slapped me.
That being said let me give you some excerpts from BFF's findings:
DELTONA, Fla. - An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.
When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.
The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.
The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.
Bottom Line : Mom the Boyfriend in question would definitely not be worth the penalty!!!

No comments: