Sunday, August 24, 2008

Off to Court to Get Screwed Again!




October 2, 2008
Time 10:00AM
So once again I get to go and see the Court Commissioner whom I believe suffers from a severe case of little man syndrome. For the second time this year Brian and that hag of a mail order bride of his have decided they need to take me to court. This time it is to re establish how much he should pay in child support and also to give him more tax exemptions. Don't know why I should bother going to the court date as I know that the man with the Gavel is going to rule in favor of the man who no doubt will end up just calling in for the court date....even though according to him "it is not about the money"! Fuck that what a piece of shit...I know this is a day of negative postings and I do apologize for those of you who are having a good day but I am down right pissed and tired of getting fucked over by anything that has a penis between its legs and decides to talk. Don't expect me to be pleasant and think the world of you because I don't and I never will. Just remember, what goes around comes around, and God willing yours is coming soon.

No comments: