Sunday, August 24, 2008

This Just In: Kettlecorn Strikes Again!




Festival in the Pines was this weekend. An event that I generally enjoy! It has now been ruined for me forever with the revenge of Kettle Corn! Now I not only hate Kettlecorn, I hate any Festival, fair...basically any event that serves this monstrasity of a treat. I have absolutely no desire to see this crap again.
What started out as a fun adventure with Jamey's family to my favorite crafting event went arye when the Dink noticed the Kettlecorn stand and informed me "Hey look, its #4's favorite, you know what she wanted from Country Jam" to which I replied she can get her own...from that point it was on...and ladies and gentlemen I lost. I don't even fucking care any more. Because she is his friend he can get her some if he wants...and honestly I don't disagree with that...I buy shit for my friends all the time just because...the problem that I have with it is as follows....
If Dink was out strolling with or without me he would not stop and say to himself or anyone else "Hey Tammy would really like this" and stop and buy it for me...Here in lies the problem...What the hell do I mean to him....Well for those of you who have my Myspace info you will see that my attitude for the day is "used"...thats right "USED"!! I do absolutely everything for Dink and his children and at this particular time I feel like I mean nothing! Absolutely nothing! I don't even rank high enough for him to buy me some freakin kettlecorn, a soda, a piece of chewed gum. What I am good enough for is a place to stay, a kitchen to eat at, a free pair of shoes...and a massage. Hence the feeling Used....Today I would like to curl up in a ball and die!
So, Ms. Kettlecorn, here it is, you have been waiting and waiting to have him back to yourself and as of today you are way closer than you have ever been!! Come on over and get your fucking Kettlecorn and enjoy!

No comments: