Monday, November 10, 2008

Acne ... Again?


Just when you thought your "bad skin" days were over, adult acne strikes..
It's not fair. Just when you've successfully navigated the ravages of adolescence on your skin, you wake up and find acne. What can you do?
I don't know about everyone else but I have to tell you I had pretty perfect skin as a teenager...maybe a life ending pimple here and there....but OMG, what is going on now! I am in the end of the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday...where in the hell is this coming from...you have got to be freakin kidding me!
Nearest I can figure is this is some queer punishment for being phenomially gorgeous! Thank God for AVON products...if you too are suffering let me know...I know just the products to take it away..trust me I have used everything!

1 comment:

Miss Speaking said...

10th anniversary of my 21st birthday...OMG too funny!
What is the acne Avon product???
If you dont tell me I will sit in front of your house playing 'I'll be loving you forever' until you spill it. I know where you live and have seen where you sleep.
Your BFF w/ adult acne

PS
Your post paired with this comment make us sound gross....old with acne...lol.