Monday, November 10, 2008

Phenominal Friend Finally Gives In!


Finally after much prodding we have given up on the Mail Order Bride Idiot! I say this with great relief and joy. Although I am completely utterly grateful that the moron went with the mail order bride, it was a long and painful situation to go thru.
So now we are on to bigger and better prospects! Yay Jeff, whom I would like to tell you has had my vote for a very long time. Yay Jules for realizing more and better!
Thanks Jeff for hanging in thru the tough times and PS by the way she is definitely worth the patience and waiting. She is phenomenal and she deserves to be treated like that!
Now, that being said, don't think for a second that if things change I won't lite Jeff on fire! That's what BFF's are for! Yay JULES!!!!

No comments: