Monday, November 10, 2008

I am addicted!


So, I am absolutely uncontrollably addicted to freebies. This is a new thing for me...you have no idea how addicted you can become...
It started about two weeks ago when I was tuning in to M&J in the morning on channel 5 (ABC I believe). They opened by telling of a segment that they were going to do about a mom who got all these freebies...now a week prior I tuned in and listened about coupon shopping. I am a horrible coupon shopper, not to mention I never have been able to find coupons that I for real need the product. But free hmmm I could give this a shot. So I tuned in and was dumb founded by all the free stuff this lady was getting....you would never imagine all the items. So I promptly wrote down the web address for future research.
Later that day after work I decided to investigate. OMG!!!! There is free stuff everywhere...so for the last two weeks I have been signing up for free stuff non stop! Shampoo, cookies, fabric softener, detergent, cleaners, bags, pens, tampons and pads oh my!!! I have thus far received dog food and treats, Charmin toilet paper dispensers, cookies, coffee, shampoo, perfume...some quit smoking stuff for the boyfriend!...and there is more to come. I am for sure sharing the GOOD freebie websites with you on my blog.
Also, side note, I found coupon websites and decided to try them out just to see if there was anything that was worth while...my friends you should know I printed out about 15 coupons on my printer, went to walmart...got all items that I would use cleaners, hair accessories, dog food, cat food, cookie mixes...and others for $7.00! Amazing! Thank you Heather ~Freebies4Mom blogger!

No comments: