Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pinecar Derby!!


Boy Scouts are going to be the death of me. Possibly girl scouts and boy scouts together. Between fund raisers and trying to remember which day is which and who had to be where...thank God we passed on Hockey!
Anyway, this is not the point of the blog. Here is the deal....I signed JP up for boy scouts...I know his idiot father is of no use for this and I will be the responsible party for getting him to and from boy scouts and helping him participate in events...blah blah!!! Here is the problem that I am having...the pine car derby is coming up in January. I want you all to know that the last two years the boyfriends youngest was in boy scouts...I bought the decals and weights and whatever to make the car super duper and fast...boyfriend made the car and kid put the stickers on it. He is no longer in boy scouts. Now that I have JP in boy scouts I asked if boyfriend could help me make JP's car...he says well you know JP is suppose to build it...I told him whatever don't give me that crap you built your boys the last two years....he tells me well you know you should tell the sperm donor to build the car with him....ladies and gentlemen do you honestly think the sperm donor will be of any use with this project...give me a fucking break. I said whatever, I signed him up, it is my job to help him with his car, if you don't want to help me I will figure it out my damn self, just say you don't want to help....WTF!!! All the things that I do for him and his boys and he can't help my son build a fucking PINE CAR for the damn DERBY. OMG, I just want to punch him. He is damn lucky he isn't here cause I am PISSED. What a fucking jerk....If any of you think it is too much to ask of him please let me know so that I can bring myself back to earth.

No comments: