Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He is an Idiot thus he Doesn’t know he is an IDIOT!



So the pine car derby situation is still weighing heavy on my mind. I spoke with “Phenomenal” today about the situation. Told her what went down and she said I need to lay it out on the line and just say I would really like for you to help because we both know that Sperm Donor is not going to help. This is an issue for me and I don’t understand why but for some reason I just don’t have it in me to lay it out on the line with boyfriend.
So in between conversations with “Phenomenal” boyfriend called and wanted to know why my face book account said I was pissed. I said that I was irritated with myself for shitty decisions that I had made in the past. He wanted to know what and I told him for procreating with a piece of shit which has landed me in a situation where I have to do everything all by myself. HINT HINT! He babbled on and on about stuff I don’t care about and then followed up with well I thought you were pissed because of the pine car derby thing….I said I am pissed about that but it is what it is and I will take care of it by myself same as usual, goes back to the fabulous decisions I have made in my life that have led me to where I am in my life right now. He told me about how he just didn’t think it was a good idea for him to help because that was something special he did father son with his son…what if JP’s car placed better than his sons…blah blah blah….I said Whatever it is what it is I will figure it out or find someone to help me get it done. Then he paused and followed that with “well when is it suppose to be done by” I said January, I said but I know me I am a procrastinator and I will leave it til the last minute then JP will have the shittiest car out there, so I will figure it out now or find someone to help me get it done….then he starts babbling about how I should get the weights for the car like I did for his son last year and he could take the block of wood to the shop and shape it…WTF….seriously WTF! At this point I don’t even care if that F’ing block of wood looks like a rock and doesn’t roll, I really feel like telling him to forget it, if it is so agonizing for him to help someone other than himself or his own children don’t worry about it I will take care of it myself and find someone to help me with it. “Phenomenal’s” boyfriend apparently loves derby car building maybe I can get him to help me….there has to be another way. I refuse to be dependent on anyone especially if I am never going to hear the end of how fabulous the person is who helped with it….one thing if I want to brag about how phenomenal the person is who help JP….agghhh men!
Anyway, Phenomenal told me that I need to lay it out on the line, not pussyfoot around and let him have it like I was talking to her because I don’t pussy foot around with anyone else. But to leave out the dork and IDIOT parts that I usually share with her. She told me that Boyfriend will help and I should let him...let him bring it up and when he says something just say "yea, that would be great if you could help"
When I asked her if I could say “Why do you have to be such an IDIOT?” she didn’t think that would work either…in fact she gave me the headline for this blog:
HE’S AN IDIOT THUS DOESN’T KNOW WHY HE’S AN IDIOT
And so there you go, he is an idiot! I am feeling slightly better about all this however still contemplating figuring out how to do it without him! Suggestions appreciated.

No comments: